If you are looking for a new career opportunity you’ve come to the right place. Johnson County Imaging is one of the premier outpatient Imaging centers in Overland Park, Kansas. We occupy a beautiful, new state-of-the-art medical imaging building conveniently located at the SE corner of College Blvd. and Quivira in south Overland Park.
We are a stable, 30 year old organization that offers a full line of benefits including 401-K with match PLUS profit sharing plan, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D insurance, and generous PTO.
If you are interested in applying for one of our open positions simply:
- Review the job description by clicking on the thumbnail next to the job,
- Download the employment application and fill it out,
- Attach the employment application to an email, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have email, mail it to our address below, Attention: HR Department.
PRN Mammography Technologist
The Mammography Technologist performs, under direct supervision, specialized radiographic examinations of the breast to help in the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease in women patients. Also performs general radiographic procedures and related techniques. Produces images for the interpretation by or at the request of the Radiologist while exercising professional judgment in performance of services.
Job Type: PRN, hourly - No evenings or weekends
- Screening and diagnostic mammography modalities: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- ARRT and Mammography Registered
- Associates Degree